Hine Legal Training
Managers need to aware of employment risks and equipped to deal with them before they take any action.
We provide bespoke interactive employment law training to give your business greater protection and to prevent time-consuming issues from arising, saving money in the long run. Our training sessions are usually a morning or afternoon session designed to give directors/senior managers/HR greater confidence in handling workplace issues. They are practical sessions, based on case studies or examples that you have provided of issues arising in your business. The sessions are often given in a workshop format in small groups but can be seminar-style if preferred. Guidance booklets can be provided for delegates.
Examples of Hine Legal Training Topics:
Topics can be bespoke, if there is a particular issue or concern. Examples of recent topics are:
- Performance management
- Diversity/equal opportunities
- Handling disciplinary matters
- Handling grievances
- Sickness absence management (long term and short term including disability)
- Handling redundancies or collective consultation
- Training for Employee Representatives
- Post termination restrictions and protecting the business through contracts
- Bribery Act training
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (as amended))
- Employment Tribunals
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Contracts and changes to terms and conditions
- Retirement and handling older employees
The usual price for a morning or afternoon session ranges from £1,500 to £2,500 plus vat, although discounts will be discussed for bulk sessions. Shorter lunch time sessions at a reduced price are also available.
Please get in touch on 0203 008 5718 if you would like to discuss the training needs for your business.