What we do – Employees
Employees often need strategic advice in plain English about issues they have at work as a result of actions taken by their employer and/or other employees. Getting that advice at the right time can mean you keep ahead of your employer tactically and protect your position as much as possible.
We advise employees from all industry sectors, including banking, insurance, legal, pharmaceuticals and many more.
We can help you:
By protecting you:
- Tactical advice on all work place issues.
- Interpretation and negotiation of service agreements and employment contracts – Click here for our guidance note on negotiating service agreements.
- Advising on the interpretation and enforceability of restrictive covenants.
- Family friendly rights (maternity/paternity/flexible working requests).
When it goes wrong:
- How best to and when best to resign.
- Termination settlements and compromise agreements - Click here for our compromise agreement guidance for employees.
- Performance management.
- Disciplinary issues.
- Ill health.
- All forms of discrimination.
- Redundancies and restructures (including during maternity/paternity/adoption leave).
- Employment issues when the business you work in is being bought, sold or outsourced (TUPE).
- Unfair dismissal.
- Bonus disputes in the High Court.
- Restrictive covenants, team moves and injunctions.
Please contact us to discuss your situation.